Greater Riverside Chambers of Commerce
Political Action Committee (GRCCPAC)
GRCCPAC is a nonpartisan political action committee (PAC) that identifies and campaigns for pro-jobs candidates that protect business-friendly interests at the local and state levels. Its members are dedicated to fostering a political environment that will strengthen the private enterprise system by soliciting campaign contributions from private individuals and distributing these funds to political candidates and initiatives.
GRCCPAC Members 2014-2015
- Judy Carpenter, Riverside Medical Clinic
- Ron Redfern, iR3 Associates
- Bob Stockton, Rick Engineering Company
- Howard Saner, Riverside Physician Network
- Andrew Walcker, IW Consulting Engineers
- Joseph Ortiz, Best Best & Krieger LLP
- Mike Vanderpool, Security Bank of California
- Ken Stream, Gresham Savage Nolan & Tilden PC
- Brian Hawley, Luminex Software, Inc.
Riverside Medical Clinic
Please see the GRCCPAC’s endorsements in our print and digital publications.
For more information, or to make a Contribution to the GRCCPAC reach the Chamber’s Governmental Affairs Council Staff Contact:
(951) 683-7100 ext. 217 or email@example.com
JOIN THE CHAMBER
MEMBER DISCOUNT PROGRAM