Latest NewsChamber Celebrates Business Leaders at Inaugural Celebration
The Chamber is proud to recognize 2016 Citizen of the Year Stan Morrison of Pacific Premier Bank and 2016 Business of the Year Gresham Savage....
The Chamber is proud to recognize 2016 Citizen of the Year Stan Morrison of Pacific Premier Bank and 2016 Business of the Year Gresham Savage. The evening will also honor 2016 Chair of the Board Howard Saner, CEO of Riverside Physician Network, for his past year of leadership and welcome 2017 Chair of the Board Andrew Walcker, Vice President of PSOMAS. Other awards will include the Small Business Eagle Award, Business Council of the Year, Chairman’s Award, President’s Award, Ambassador of the Year, and Volunteer of the Year.
Invitations for the Chamber’s Inaugural Celebration have hit mailboxes around the Riverside region inviting the business community to commemorate 117 years of building a stronger local economy. This year’s guests will experience “Business Works 8 Days A Week”, with decor inspired by the 60’s “Beatlemania”. The black-tie event will be held on March 23 at the Riverside Convention Center. Attendees are encouraged to be creative with their attire to match the theme.
More than 700 business and community leaders are expected to attend the event which begins at 6:00 PM with a silent auction and cocktail hour. Dinner will be served at 7:00 PM as guests enjoy a gourmet meal, award presentations, and the installation of the 2017-2018 Board of Directors.
Online registration to attend is now open. Tickets to the 117th Inaugural Celebration are $110 per person. For sponsorship or event information, contact Paige Hawkins at 951-683-7100 Ext. 211 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Special Thank You to Our Sponsors:
Can’t Buy Me Love Sponsor
- Pacific Premier Bank
Abbey Road Sponsors
- Altura Credit Union
- American Medical Response
- Chase Bank
- Gresham Savage
- Johnson Machinery
- Luminex Software, Inc. – Brian and Vickie Hawley
- Milestone Media
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Riverside Public Utilities
- Riverside University Health System
- UTC Aerospace Systems
- University of California, Riverside
A Hard Day’s Night Sponsors
- Bank of America
- Best Best & Krieger
- Bourns, Inc.
- Canyon Springs – TDA Investments
- County of Riverside Economic Development Agency
- Gless Ranch
- HUB Int’l Insurance Services
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center Riverside
- La Sierra University
- Mission Grove Shopping Center – Regional Properties
- The Mission Inn Hotel & Spa
- Pepsi Beverages Co.
- Ratkovich Properties
- Rick Engineering Co.
- Riverside Community College District
- Riverside Medical Clinic
- Riverside Physician Network
- Riverside Unified School District
- SolarMax Renewable Energy Provider, Inc.
- Southern California Gas Co.
- Tavaglione Construction and Development, Inc.
- Tilden-Coil Constructors, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Bank Regional Commercial Banking Office
- Western Municipal Water District